how does fits work?
There are several components to FITS that work together to give you a complete training program.
Installer Training Kit: Workbooks and Field Checkbook
Each installer uses their own set of materials to get a unique combination of training room learning and on-site reinforcement.
• The Workbooks have been developed to provide clear, short sessions with abundant illustrations, activities and concise text.
• The Field Checkbook provides on the job exercises with supervisor evaluation to follow up the Workbook subjects.
Company Support Package: Training Leader Guide, PowerPoint presentations, Training Leader Handbook, Start-up Guide, and Brand Specific Resources
• These are the materials that walk you through selecting a Training Leader, conducting each training session, and exploring information specific to the manufacturers that you install.
• The Training Leader Guide contains comprehensive instructions, tips, scripts, answer keys and more to help the Training Leader conduct productive training sessions.
• PowerPoint presentations are provided that can be used to conduct the training sessions with additional visual interest.
• Brand Specific Resources are provided to demonstrate the ways that information in instruction manuals may be provided for brands that your company installs.